FLOMEC┬« LCD display RT40 is specifically designed for displaying flow rates and totals from flowmeters with pulse, sine wave or frequency outputs. A robust aluminum housing and acrylic front cover make it suitable for heavy duty use in mine sites and mobile applications. The instrument displays re-settable (batch) total, cumulative total and instantaneous flow rate in engineering units programmable by the user.
- Economic and robust LCD display suitable for mine sites and service truck installations
- Large backlit** LCD screen displaying 5-digit flow rate, 6-digit resettable total, and 8-digit cumulative total
- Battery or externally powered; battery lifespan is 3 years, approximately**
- Robust IP65 (NEMA 4) Aluminum housing capable of being field or panel mounted
- Scaled pulse output**
- Universal inputs
- Reverse polarity protection
- Flowmeter and pipe mount kits available
- PIN protected programming with simple programming flowchart
**External power required for backlight or pulse output features.